Tuesday, April 15, 2008

an inevitable beginning

Lots of folks have been/begun bloggin' lately, I figure it couldn't hurt to my own. To have a place to display some photography, to share random youtubeness, to be able to post on friends' blogs that I keep up on, to keep fresh on all things automotive with my car and others', and to perhaps indulge in some personal thoughts on daily matters. It's been awhile since I've kept a public journal of sorts, and I've never had an official blog.

So basically, feel free to enjoy or merely take it down with a grain of salt.

Forever GiraffeStatus,
-NicoSpon, aka Crazu, aka Kanjo.Nick, aka Aye-Yo-Nick, aka littlebighead, aka Nico-Casanova, aka nico.foto, aka Riley Escobar, aka Huey, aka some of those aren't even real, aka that's enough of this for now.

P.S. -- There should be some significant photography postings on here much sooner than later. If there aren't, then I havent fufilled my original intentions when deciding to start one of these in the first place. I'd like to keep myself in check, we'll see how it works out.

P.S. x2 -- Expect more to come in terms of links to love, life.

P.S. x3 -- All photography posted will/is of my own creation unless otherwise noted. Most of what I will be posting will not be available anywhere else other than my harddrive at home. Aka, steal and I'll know exactly where you got it from.

P.S. x4 -- For those who don't know, NicoSpon is probably the first nickname I can remember being called. It's both returning to my roots and an OG me.

No comments: