Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Visually Stimulating

I've been lazy with the photog lately, but... that's not all I do with my time in the first place, nor is it what I started this blog primarily for (Sidebar: Why have most of my recent posts been photos?). So I feel no guilt. I think.

Regardless, Jamie sent me this link the other day; I don't know how many times I've watched it since. Get ready, this is madness on a longboard. "I thought I was badass." Haha.



Adam Kimmel presents: Claremont HD from adam kimmel on Vimeo.

And then, like a bunch of bums, each of my friends and I slept Sunday morning when the race I've been waiting for for months aired at 7:00a.m. Damn myself for missing F1 Singapore GP. Executive Summary? Thank you Jalopnik.



Singapore Executive Summary from Axis of Oversteer.com Video on Vimeo.

Looks a lot like old school Gran Turismo: SS Route (insert your favorite). I'd kill to get behind the wheel. Maybe I'll be able to atleast catch a rebroadcast or something. I mean it wasn't the most exciting race from most accounts, but c'mon, the first F1 GP at night. Shut up, enjoy the spectacle and observe the drivers' reactions to the change from the norm. Still can't believe I slept through it.

Oh well,
Both fairly good videos,
Thanks Vimeo.

-Nick

No comments: