Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meeting of Styles; Chicago Twenty Oh Seven. And a sneak peak.

Just a few shots I took from last years' meeting of styles. From the portfolio, now on Nicospon. The first of hopefully many looks back at previous works.






As some people may already know, a few of these, and a few others were featured in the Winter/Spring 2008 issue of Echo Magazine, a student publication of Columbia College Chicago. In fact, it was the same issue I was fortunate enough to have been Photo/Illustration Editor for.

And heres a sneak peak of what's to come for the CrazuKnights blog/vinyl.


There's a lot more to see already made and in progress, but i've been delaying the release for numerous reasons related to my job and the crazy increase in hours I've been working, lack of time at home to put everything together and some issues with my car that I hope can be resolved in the next week or so.

But we'll see; as always, more to come guaranteed,

Nico.

4 comments:

3L said...

I Hate U!!! im so jealous... ughhhh... I wanted see this so bad. u never mentioned u went to this!

BTW those are some real GOOD quality pics u took...

Bombchell said...

wow i love the colors, they're pretty wicked. for some reason graffiti, takes me a while to read [shrugs].

designgrl said...

I'm working on a magazine project for school and I am featuring an article on urban art. I am highlighting MOS and wonder if there is a specific location every year or where past locations have been. It would be a great help if you have any more info. Its kinda tough to find stuff about it. Thanks!

nicoSPON said...

designgrl, I can fill you in on what I know about MOS if you email me at CrazuJDM@yahoo.com, otherwise I have literally no way of contacting you.

Feel free to email me quetions you may have, I'll return with what I know. Sounds good.

Hopefully hear from you soon.