Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In Current Production

I was out on the water last week, boating for the first time this summer which is a shame because summer is well past its halfway point. But I still had a great time cruising around, and I also had my camera on me. I ended up taking a few shots attempting to flesh out an idea for a recent project/collaboration that will hopefully continue on in production more so next week sometime.






A lot of my ideas start with some one thing, or aspect one way and then completely switch gears and head the other way after I've had sometime figuring out what I truly want experimenting with all of the options I've got running through my head. But it can't do anything but help in attempting to figure out what I'm truly looking for in an image. Sometimes the photos stay the same, and the style of editing might change, or vice versa.


I honestly don't know if this will be used though. Regardless, I thought I'd share these because a few people that've seen them prior to this post had given some positive feedback.

Hopefully you enjoy too,
Happy Wednesday to ya,
-Nicolas.


PS - Supposedly I'll be going to the city tomorrow, weather pending, for a promotional/lifestyle shoot for a couple of friends trying to put together a media package for their recent music productions. If things go well, I'll be sure to drop a sneak peak or something like that on here in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

EarlQHan said...

see this yet?

http://dropjay.wordpress.com/