Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Maria

I haven't updated this in a few days now, but not because I didn't want to. The weather yesterday, and on Thursday last week, both interrupted plans, and I've been focusing on stuff for the CrazuKnights blog all weekend/lasterday. So, instead of posting some fresh work, here is another from the portfolio and the story behind it:


This photo was originally used in the issue of Echo that I must've referred to at least once by now, but it appeared in color. I went to the designer of the magazine with both options, and stressed my opinion that the black and white looked better, and would go better with the story idea in more ways than one. But the color versions from the set were used anyways, and I don't really complain much.... That must be a joke.

Anyways, goes to show that sometimes things just don't work out how you had planned.
Don't you hate cliche sayings like that?
Don't you hate the cliche word, cliche?
Or is that too strong of a word?

Expand,
-Nico.

No comments: